Wednesday, August 29, 2007

NIN and Tool Tour for Christmas???

Ok, so I found this tonight on the Spiral and had to post it:

this was posted on the nin blogger

NIN/TOOL co-headline U.S. tour in NOV/DEC 2007.
Details will be annouced once TOOL and NIN complete their european tours.should be fun.
TR

So I will get all school girly~ OMG, OMG, OMG!!!
I REALLY hope this true and not someone messing with my fragile heart and mind, LOL. I did NOT see this post for myself, a mod posted this info on a thread....and she said the same thing~ she hopes no one is playing a cruel joke on us, LOL.
Very exciting news! Keep your fingers (and toes) crossed that NIN will grace us with a nice Christmas present this year!

4 comments:

Bagheera said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! If this is true, I WILL be a HAPPY GIRL!!! This will be our opportunity to see NIN together, Butterfly! If this is a hoax, I will hunt down & kill the perpetrator with my bare hands. Well...maybe not KILL this person...but I will use torture devices... Anyway...please come home, Trent & the boys...Please come home for Christmas!

butterfly42080 said...

Hehe, I have torture devices laying around that we can put to good use!
I am already saving money! We will see them together (hopefully)!!

Bagheera said...

Of course we will se them together! Even if I buy your ticket, beeyotch!

Bagheera said...

I meant "see" them...Jesus, I cannot type tonight!