Saturday, August 11, 2007

Welcome to our Empire of Dirt...


Although we reside on opposite sides of the country, Dragoncreeper & I are kindred spirits brought together by a common interest - our love for Nine Inch Nails. I could detail the history of the band at length, but that's why I posted the link above. The most vital element of NIN is the band's creator and front man, Michael Trent Reznor. Trent IS Nine Inch Nails. He is highly intelligent, articulate, creative and so very talented. As a classically trained pianist (since the age of four), he begins every composition on the piano, even if the end result is a thundering, synthesized harsh-reality creation that is too edgy for radio play. DC & I love your body of work and all that you represent, Trent. It also doesn't hurt that you are one of the sexiest men in the world (and you are a devoted animal rights advocate - GUH! Can I bear all of your angsty little children???)...

This is your shrine, T-Rez...

No comments: