Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The man of the hour, day and well...forever!


It goes without saying that this man is a god in sooo many ways. With or without his players he is NIN and he is what makes it go round and round. (This does not mean that each player did not add something special) After all of these years I have grown to appreciate Trent in a whole new light. He is much stronger than many people and his whole heart just bleeds through his music to us. If only one woman would be so lucky to heal his wounded heart......anyhow I know its not going to be me cause I live in reality, lol...but I can always dream so let the lusting begin :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so I would like to start off by saying that I would gladly dance nekked in the rain with this soaking hot man!

Bagheera said...

I could heal his wounded heart...or bask in miserable sexual hell with him.... Trent needs our adoration....I guess he doesn't (or maybe he does!) realize that women all over the world from ages 16 to 50 would do ANYTHING to alleviate the internal demons of the Prince of Darkness.......

Anonymous said...

I would love to bask in miserable sexual...wait there can be nothing miserable about anything sexual with him! However...sexual or not he needs some LLC...:D that would be me...:P

butterfly42080 said...

He's beautiful ;)